1st Deputy Head of the Belarusian railway Igor Shilov hold talks with the CEO of the Board of Directors Erik Laidvee. The sides discussed cargo transportation on the Belarus—Estonia route
and their prospects. The volume of transported cargo for the 8 months of 2017 was up to 800 000 tonnes, 2.8 times up from the same period last year. The heads decided to continue the work on
maintaining and increasing the volume of cargo transportation on the Belarus—Estonia route, including the container train «ZUBR». The sides considered the development of
production collaboration between the enterprises of the Belarusian Railways and Estonian Railways.
During a meeting an agreement on the information data exchange in the international cargo transportation was signed between the Belarusian Railways and the Estonian Railways.
- The Belarusian Railway organized the pass of new container train from Europe to China through Bruzgi—Kuznica border point
- 2 Aug|Corporate News
- Transit potential of the Belarusian railway will be shown in China
- 23 Jun|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will participate in the international trade fair “TransRussia-2017”, from 18 to 20 of April in Moscow.
- 14 Apr|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will hold the Open volleyball championship
- 2 Feb|Corporate News
- The delegation of the Belarusian railway will participate in International conference for the adoption of the text of Convention on direct international railway traffic.
- 11 Nov|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway and JSC “PKP Intercity” coordinated train on Krakow—Warsaw—Grodno rout from the 4th of September 2016
- 14 Sep|Passenger News